Competition Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
1. The Promotion is organised by Rebel Creative Media Ltd t/a Tennis Threads (Company number: 10557644), who’s Registered Office is: The Old Vicarage, Church Close, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 6NA (the “Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. The Promotion opens and closes on the dates specified on the individual competition page (the “Promotional Period”).
4. The Prize(s) are as outlined on each competition page.
5. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
6. To enter, participants must ‘submit’ their entry on www.tennisthreads.net registering their name and email address on the individual competition page for a given day, (the Prize Day). Entries must be submitted by 23:59 BST on the Prize Day. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Participants may enter the Promotion on each Prize Day during the Promotional Period. Participants must submit their entry on the Prize Day to be entered into the draw for that particular day. Entries will only be valid on the Prize Day and will not be carried over.
7. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrectly submitted email addresses, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
9. Entries limited to one per person per competition.
10. Multiple entries from a single IP address in one day will be invalid. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. Any mechanical reproduction of automated entries or multiple accounts is prohibited, and any use of such entry methods will cause disqualification. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route and accepts no responsibility for non-receipt or late receipt of entries due to technical difficulties, nor any associated costs to the entrants. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. One (1) entrant will be chosen at random from entries received for each Prize Day during the Promotional Period under independent supervision from all valid entries made during the competition in accordance with paragraph 6, and shall win the Prize (the “Winner”). The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each Prize Day winner will be contacted by email by the Promoter within 14 days of the draw to request the Winner’s acceptance of the Prize, their postal address for delivery of the Prize and confirmation that their guest (if applicable) who will accompany them to take up the Prize (the “Guest”) is over 18 years of age. By accepting the Prize the Winner is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Winner will have until 24 hrs after their initial notification of winning a Prize to confirm these details. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new Winner (and so on until a Winner can be contacted who will take up the Prize) if a Winner has not responded by this time. The Prize will be sent via to the address provided by the Winner. If the Prize has not been received within 28 days, the Winner should contact email@example.com.
13. The Winner must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of the Prize from the carrier if there is no reply when delivery takes place. Any Prize that is returned to sender or is undeliverable for any reason will be forfeited and the Winner will lose the Prize.
14. The Winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to, Competitions, Rebel Creative Media Ltd, The Old Vicarage, Church Close, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 6NA, within four weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
20. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
21. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all Promotional circumstances.
24. All entrants in this Promotion must be of legal UK drinking age and 18 years or over at the date of entry into the Promotion and agree that they do not knowingly refer friends who are below 18 years of age.
25. The Winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested. This includes the display of the Winner’s name on the Promoter’s and Sponsor’s social media pages.
26. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter or for communication from the Promoter that include third-party advertisements or for communication from third parties offering products and services in the competition. Individuals should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and encourages entrants to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
©2019 Rebel Creative Media Ltd. All rights reserved.