As final preparations are being made to host the 6th annual Business of Tennis Forum coming up on Tuesday 8th October at the prestigious All England Club – Wimbledon, we are delighted to bring you this fantastic competition courtesy of our friends at Tennis Industry Association UK (TIA UK).
We’re extremely thrilled to offer you the opportunity to win some great tennis equipment provided by members of the TIA UK.
Sponsored by BLM Law, this is a forum you do not want to miss, especially if you are a tennis club. Sessions on crucial aspects you need to know include:- the latest on the LTA Strategy – “Tennis Opened Up”; Tennis Coaches recruitment and employment; thinking about Padel Tennis Courts – the do’s and don’ts, Guidance on key sector risks; Global fitness and health trends; the All England Club’s outreach programme as delivered by Dan Bloxham, AELTC’s Head Coach and what can tennis learn from Golf Clubs and the golf industry.
Also included is a Tour of the home of Wimbledon and an Evening Reception sponsored by Tennis Threads.
For further information and to book your tickets – follow the link below:
- A tennis net provided by Edwards Sports
- A Tennis Torque Limiter provided by Harrod UK
- 12 dozen tennis balls provided by Wilson
- A year’s subscription to Tennis Threads Magazine
- 2 x tickets to TIA UK Business of Tennis Forum (* if you have already booked tickets for the forum and win this prize, you will receive a refund).
7x Runners-up prizes include:
- A tennis net provided by Edwards Sports (2 prizes)
- A Tennis Torque Limiter by Harrod UK (2 prizes)
- 6 dozen tennis balls by Yonex (2 prizes)
- 6 dozen tennis balls by Babolat
To enter the competition just answer the following question:
Who is the All England Club’s Head Coach?
The Competition closing date is 4th October 2019.
Feel free to invite your friends to enter and increase your club’s chance of winning!